1976-1979 - B.A. studies in the departments of Jewish Philosophy, Talmud and Classics, H. U. Jerusalem.
1980-1982 - M.A. studies in the department of Religious Studies, McGill University, Montreal. M.A. thesis: "The Motif of 'Going Out' in Philo of Alexandria" (under the supervision of Prof. D. Runnals).
1985-1991 - Ph.D. studies in the department of Comparative Religion, H. U. Jerusalem. Dissertation: "Apologetics and Polemics against the Pagans in the Writings of Eusebius of Caesarea (under the supervision of Prof. G.G. Stroumsa).
1985-1991 - Teaching Assistant at the department of Comparative Religion, H. U. Jerusalem.
1986-1993 - Lecturer in the Rothberg School for Overseas Students, H. U. Jerusalem.
1991-1995 - Lecturer in the Amirim Project for excellent students, H. U. Jerusalem.
1993-2001 - Lecturer in the department of Land of Israel Studies, University of Haifa.
- "Eusebius of Caesarea and his Polemic against the Jews in View of his Anti-Pagan Polemic," Proceedings of the 11th World Congress of Jewish Studies (Jerusalem 1993), section b. v. 1, Jerusalem 1995, pp. 75-82 (Hebrew).
- "Christianity", The Hebrew Encyclopedia, Supplement Volume 3 (Tel-Aviv, 1995), cols. 674-680 (Hebrew).
- "A Tenth Century Nusayri Treatise on the Duty to know the Mystery of Divinity," with Meir Bar-Asher, Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies 58 (1995), 243-250.
- "An Early Nusayri Theological Dialogue on the Relation between the Ma'na and the Ism," with Meir Bar-Asher, Le Mus?on 108 (1995), pp. 169-180.
- "Eusebius of Caesarea and the Christian-Jewish Polemic," in O. Limor & G.G. Stroumsa (eds.), Contra Iudaeos: Ancient and Medieval Polemics between Christians and Jews (T?bingen, 1996), pp. 59-83.
- "The Nusayri Doctrine of Ali's Divinity and the Nusayri Trinity according to an Unpublished Treatise from the 7th/13th Century," with Meir Bar-Asher, Der Islam 72/2 (1995), pp. 258-292.
- "L'ascension c?lesete du gnostique Nusayrite et le voyage nocturne du proph?te Muhammad," with Meir Bar-Asher, in M.A. Amir-Moezzi (ed.), Ascensions c?lestes et itin?raires spirituels (Louvain-Paris, 1996), pp. 133-148.
- A. Kofsky & G.G. Stroumsa (eds.), Sharing the Sacred: Religious Contacts and Conflicts in the Holy Land (Jerusalem, 1998).
- "Mamre: a Case of a Regional Cult?," in A. Kofsky & G.G. Stroumsa (eds.), Sharing the Sacred: Religious Contacts and Conflicts in the Holy Land (Jerusalem, 1998), pp. 19-30.
- "Peter the Iberian: Pilgrimage, Monasticism and Ecclesiastical Politics in Byzantine Palestine," Liber Annuus 47 (1997), pp. 209-222.
- "Prophecy in the Service of Polemics in Eusebius of Caesarea," Christianesimo nella storia 19 (1998), pp. 1-29.
- "The Theology of Kitab al-Usus: an Early Pseudepigraphic Nusayri Work," with Meir Bar-Asher, Rivista degli Studi Orientali 71 (1997), pp. 55-81.
- "Peter the Iberian and the Question of the Holy Places," Cathedra 91 (1999), pp. 79-96 (Hebrew).
- "Aspects of Sin in the Monastic School of Gaza," in J. Assman & G.G. Stroumsa (eds.), Transformation of the Inner Self in Ancient Religions, Studies in the History of Religions (Numen Book Series), Leiden, 1999, pp. 421-437.
- Euesebius of Caesarea Against Paganism (Leiden, 2000).
- "The Monasticism of Gaza in the Byzantine Period," with B. Bitton-Ashkelony, Cathedra 96 (2000), pp. 69-110 (Hebrew).
- "A Druze-Nusayri Debate in the 'Epistles of Wisdom,'" with Meir Bar-Asher, Quaderni di studi Arabi (2000), pp. 95-103.
- "The Study of Origen and the Alexandrian Tradition in Israel," Adamantius 6 (2000), pp. 109-111.
- "Justice, Free Will, and Divine Mercy in Ephrem's Commentary on Genesis 2-3," with S. Ruzer, Le Mus?on 113 (2000), pp. 315-332.
- "Gazan Monasticism in the Fourth-Sixth Centuries: From Anchoritic to Cenobitic," with B. Bitton-Ashkelony, Proche-Orient Chr?tien 50 (2000), pp. 14-62.
- "Eusebius of Caesarea: His Life and Writings," in R. Pritz (ed.), Eusebius of Caesarea, The Ecclesiastical History (Jerusalem, 2001), pp.ix-xxx (Hebrew).
- "Aspects of Christian-Jewish Coexistence in Byzantine Palestine (Fifth to Seventh Centuries), The Christian Heritage of the Holy Land 3.
- "The Byzantine Holy Person: The Case of Barsanuphius and John of Gaza," in M. Poorthuis and J. Schwartz (eds.), Holy Persons and Religious Role Models (Leiden).
- The Nusayri-Alawi Religion: An Enquiry into its Theology and Liturgy, with M.M. Bar-Asher (Leiden).
--- O. Limor, Holy Land Travels: Christian Pilgrims in Late Antiquity (Jerusalem, 1998, Hebrew), Zmanim 67 (1999), pp. 92-94 (Hebrew).
--- M.J. Hollerich, Eusebius of Caesarea's Commentary on Isaiah, Christian Exegesis in the Age of Constantine (Oxford, 1999), Adamantius 6 (2000), pp. 365-370.