Dr. Anat Freund is a senior lecturer at the School of Social Work, Faculty of Social Welfare & Health Sciences, University of Haifa, Israel.
Her research areas are: Organizational behavior in welfare organizations; Intervention with minorities, such as the ultra orthodox Jewish community, and Cultural intervention.
1. Freund, A., & Drach-Zahavy, A. (2007) Organizational (role structuring) and personal (organizational commitment and job involvement) factors: Do they predict Inter-professional team effectiveness? Journal of Interprofessional Care, 21, 319-334.
2. Freund, A. & Band-Winterstein. T. (2013). Between tradition and modernity: Social work related change processes in the Jewish ultra-orthodox society in Israel. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 37, 422-433.
3. Freund, A., Cohen, M., & Azaiza, F. (2014). The doctor is just a messenger: Beliefs of Ultra-Orthodox Jewish women in regard to breast cancer and screening. Journal of Religion & Health, 53, 1075-1090.
4. Freund, A., Cohen, A., Blit-Cohen, E., & Dehan, N. (2016). Professional socialization and commitment to the profession in social work students: A longitudinal study exploring the effect of attitudes, perception of the profession, teaching, training and supervision. Journal of Social Work
5. Freund, A., Yahav, R., & Gilboa-Arama, B. (2016). Workplace spirituality in social services departments. Journal of Religion & Spirituality in Social Work: Social Thought, 35 (3), 245-262.